"When I landed my run, and later knew I had won, I could barely comprehend the emotions."
5 Things You Didn't Know About Jamie Anderson
- 1. Jamie started on the USASA circuit and was picking up endorsements by the age of 10.
- 2. She is now the most decorated slopestyle snowboarder in X Games history.
- 3. Jamie first made turns on a snowboard at Sierra-at-Tahoe at the age of nine.
- 4. She was invited to her first X Games at the age of 13 and won her first pro contest at 15.
- 5. Jamie is a student of Ayurvedic medicine, an ancient holistic practice.
Jamie Anderson Takes First at Toyota U.S. Mammoth Grand Prix 2022
Jamie Anderson Snags Silver | Snowboard World Champs Slopestyle Aspen 2021
Jamie Anderson Wins 2021 Laax Slopestyle
Jamie Anderson's Winning Run | Snowboard Slopestyle | 2020 Land Rover U.S. Grand Prix at Mammoth Mountain
GoPro Course Preview | Snowboard Big Air Show | SunTrust Park 2019
Pacifico “Living Life Anchors Up” with Jamie Anderson - Utah 2019 World Champs Features