""My favorite memory has to be walking in the opening ceremonies of the Youth Olympic Games.""
9 Things You Didn't Know About Trent Pennington
- 1. Trent's top three notable accomplishments off snow include: 1) graduating high school, 2) learning to cook, and—most important of all—3) making mama proud.
- 2. His goals for the 2021/22 season are to have fun and learn from experiences, to qualify for World Junior Championships, and to score lots of NorAm points.
- 3. Three things Trent wants the world to know about him: 1) he's originally from Florida, 2) he loves dogs but he's super allergic to them, and 3) he has severe music ADD.
- 4. Speaking of music, Trent's current playlist includes: WESTWORLD- Evan Gia, Little things- Louis the Child, Let me take you- Whethan, Dedicate- Lil Wayne, Big Black Truck- Dreamville, Rushing, Back- Flume, Gosha- $not, Chicago Freestlye- Drake, Time Flies- Drake, and Demons- Drake.
- 5. When he's not skiing, he likes to surf, foil, and wake surf.
- 6. Trent's future ambitions include skiing in college, majoring in business, and using that knowledge to find a path he's passionate about.
- 7. He says his favorite athlete is Von Miller "because he’s a humble and hard working guy. He also has one of the coolest houses I’ve ever seen."
- 8. Trent's favorite movie? Talladega Nights.
- 9. If he could choose one actor to play him in a biographical film, he'd choose "Tom Cruise, because if he can survive 5 mission impossibles he can survive a downhill course."