"My favorite memory as a competitor was scoring my first WC points in Kitzbuehel in 2019. "
7 Things You Didn't Know About Sam Dupratt
- 1. Sam says his top three notable athletic accomplishments are: 2017 NCAA Team Champion with University of Utah, 2019 super-G overall Nor-Am Title, 22nd Val Gardena super-G 2020.
- 2. Goals for 2020-21: "Try hard, hope for the best, learn as much as I can, and improve in any way that I can."
- 3. Three things he'd like the world to know: "I don't like cheese, it tastes and smells like feet. I also don't like feet. My greatest fears are sharks, rolling my ankles, complacency, and sharks."
- 4. Sam's favorite movie is Madagascar. He says, "if you disagree we have a problem."
- 5. He says his favorite athletes are "Anyone who didn't take a standard path to success. Every athlete has a story and relates to aspiring athletes in different ways. One athlete that always stuck out to me was Daron Rahlves. He proved that there is no one path in the sport of ski racing."
- 6. When he's not skiing, he's water skiing, mountain biking, camping, hunting, and up to general shenanigans.
- 7. In the future, Sam "would love to pursue ownership of my own business following my athletic career."
22nd, SG, Val Gardena, ITA, 2019 • First World Cup points, 29th, SG, Kitzbuehel, AUT, 2019 • First World Cup start, Hinterstoder, AUT, 2016