"My favorite career memory, so far, was being the best men's team in the world at World Juniors in 2019"
7 Things You Didn't Know About Jimmy Krupka
- 1. Jimmy's top three notable athletic accomplishments were: winning Junior Nationals overall; getting sixth at World Juniors in slalom and winning a NorAm super-G.
- 2. He says his most notable off-snow accomplishments are going to college; hosting the newly-launched "Arc City" Podcast, sponsored by Spyder Active Sports, and almost getting barreled surfing.
- 3. His number one goal for the 2020-21 season is to "Dominate (and have fun doing it)!"
- 4. Three things Jimmy wants the world to know: 1) he loves his team, 2) he can do a ton of accents but they're all bad, and 3) he likes pineapple on pizza.
- 5. His favorite athlete growing up was none other than Bode Miller, who inspired him to ski race.
- 6. Off snow activities? "If there's a swell- surfing. If there's not a swell- attempting to surf. When I'm landlocked- mountain biking. In the winter- sledding"
- 7. What's on Jimmy's playlist? "I gotta lot of playlists. Sometimes it's Johnny Cash and Merle Haggard...or else Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift...or its Kanye, Migos, and Meek."