"You need to make sure skiing is your first love, then racing."
5 Things You Didn't Know About Jared Goldberg
- 1. Goldberg's breakout season was in 2014 when he managed to make his first Olympic Team and finish in 11th in alpine combined, as well as finish in 12th in downhill in Wengen and 11th in alpine combined in Kitzbuehel for the World Cup circuit.
- 2. Jared has a long-standing passion for skiing. He started when he was two years old and began racing at age six.
- 3. Jared got his start free skiing. "The racing was secondary until I turned about 10 or so then took it more seriously. I loved jumping off big cliffs so I would crave the feeling before and after a big huck."
- 4. Goldberg sings and plays multiple instruments, including the ukulele and harmonica, bikes, and surfs when he isn't on the slopes.
- 5. Jared's personal motto reads, "There's no bad days in ski boots."
Teams: 2014, 2018 • 11th, SC, Sochi, 2014 • 19th, GS, Sochi, 2014 • 20th, DH, Pyeongchang, KOR, 2018 • 36th, AC, Pyeongchang, KOR, 2018 •
Teams: 2015, 2017, 2019, 2021 • 3rd fastest DH run, AC, Vail/Beaver Creek, USA, 2015
Best Finish: 6th, DH, Val Gardena, ITA, 2020 • 9th, DH, Kvitfjell, NOR, 2019 • 15th, AC, Bormio, ITA, 2017 • 9th, DH, Val Gardena, ITA, 2017 • 12th, AC, Wengen, SUI, 2016 • 15th, DH, Kvitfjell, NOR, 2015 • 14th, AC, Wengen, SUI, 2015 •