"My career ambition is to inspire future athletes on the World Cup and Olympic stage."
5 Things You Didn't Know About George Steffey
- 1. George was the valedictorian for his graduating class at SMS, the 2015 SMS Annual Chile Cook Off Champion, and the 2014 SMS varsity soccer team captain.
- 2. His goals for the 2019-20 season are to win giant slalom and slalom NorAM races and to score World Cup points.
- 3. Three things about George that he wants the world to know: "I eat a lot. Missing a tooth. Internationally acclaimed dancer."
- 4. His favorite athlete is Bode Miller, because the way he performs on the mountain is truly inspirational.
- 5. George's favorite memory as a competitor, so far, has been competing at World Junior Championships.